What is the warranty period of Sennheiser product?
All Sennheiser product carry 2 years of international warranty against any manufacturing defects.
What is covered under warranty?
Customer can avail warranty against manufacturing defect, if any. i.e. audio issues, internal damages etc.
What is not covered under warranty?
- Fault resulting due to physical damages and wear and tears are not covered under warranty.
- Any detachable part of headphones / earphones.
- Fake product
- Refurbished product
Service centre addresses in India?
How warranty can be claimed?
**For online purchase**
- Customer can walk-in visit our service centre between working hours i.e (Monday to Friday—9.30AM to 6.00 PM). Or,
- Customer can courier the product to the nearest service centre along with the required details. Locations of all the service centres can be found here by following this link.
- For Retail purchase/product bought it through shop or store For the retail purchased products customer can avail the services from our spot serve centres.
What documents are required for warranty claim?
- Purchase proof (Retail tax invoice/bill/Cash Memo)
- Customer Name, postal address, contact number & email I.d should be enclosed while sending courier.
- For walk-in replacement will provided instantly (*TAT may vary depends on the stock availability). If the stock is not available, customer can visit our service centre again.
How we can I check warranty period?
- Warranty can be checked/claimed from the date of purchase/date of invoice till 2 years. i.e if the product invoice date is 2-2-2016 then warranty can be claimed till 1-2-2018.
Do you provide extended warranty on replaced product?
- No, Sennheiser will not provide additional or extended warranty on product. Remaining warranty will be continued on replaced product.
How can we check the product authenticity?
QR code scanning has been discontinued.
Will Sennheiser provide acknowledgment after receiving the product by courier?
- Yes, acknowledgment will be sent to customer’s provided number through text message after receiving the product.
- In case, customer is not getting any acknowledgment, then customer can email to [email protected]
What is the assurance for courier whether it will returned back or not?
- Customer can check the shipment status through courier website.
- As per the Sennheiser service policy, without generating RMA No. product cannot enter in service or out from the service centre.
What if the product got misplaced by courier or Sennheiser?
- Customer can contact to concern courier company(through which customer has sent the product)
- If the product misplaced after receiving product at our service centre, then Sennheiser will take responsibility.
For stock availability of the product, executives can contact to concerned service service on below mentioned number:-
Bangalore- 080-49037811, 080-49037808
Mumbai – 022-42488409, 022-42488402
Gurugram- 0124-4187843, 0124-4187847
Who is the authorized seller in E-commerce site?
- We have authorize seller in Amazon-Cloudtail/Appario and Flipkart- W.S. Retail. You can also buy our product from our online website shop.sennheiserindia.com or from retail store.
Does the product bought it from Croma or reliance store will be genuine?
Yes, all store keeper are giving genuine product.
Service denial letter
- We are providing Service inspection report against fake product only.
Who will bear the courier charges for sending product.
- As per our service policy, customer need to bear shipping charges while sending their product to our respective service location for warranty claim purpose, and we will bear courier charges when sending your product back to you after testing/repairing/replacement.
Whey customer are unable to check QR code in our website.
- This feature on our website has been discontinued.
- Customer can send following details to [email protected] for checking authenticity.
- Scan copy of purchase invoice/ bill
- Picture of the manufacturer’s MRP sticker fixed at the packaging box along with All 4 sides of the box image.
Is Sennheiser taking action against the seller who are selling fake product.
- Yes, Sennheiser legal team are taking action against those sellers. This process might seem little slow. Reason is that such actions involve a lot of legal implications and depend on the law of land.
Does earpad comes under warranty?
- Any detachable part of headphones are considered as accessories and ear pads of any headphone are considered as accessories. The replacement can be initiated only in case of any defect with the audio quality of the product against manufacturing defect.
Why MRP sticker is peeled off/removed on replaced product box.
- The MRP and Import sticker has been peeled off by our team, as per the warranty policy in India the import sticker on replaced units will be removed before handing over / dispatching the replacements to the customer.
Use of adaptor which is coming with CX 275s?
- This provided adaptor with CX 275S is the one which helps customer to use the headset with some of the non-compatible devices. If the headset is working with any audio source directly there is no need of this adaptors.
Difference between CX 180 and CX 213
- Both the CX 180 and CX 213 are our basic ear canal type earphones, If we use the earphones with higher volume level which is beyond the capacity of the earphones, the output can get distorted. To avoid this scenario, you can use the product with moderate volume level. CX 180 will be good at its bass performance.
- Both the product, looks similar. But In terms of audio clarity CX 213 will be a bit superior than CX 180.
How can we register the Sennheiser product?
- Customer can visit www.sennheiser com for register the product
Where we can find the serial number for registration.
- On the label of your packaging you will find the serial number. There you will find a 10 digits identification number. The first four digits are an internal code, the last 6 digits are your serial number.
For aviation headphone or accessories
D 67, Defence Colony,
New Delhi – 110024
SA Airworks India Pvt. Ltd.
(A Scandinavian Avionics & Air Works India, Joint Venture)
Plot#40, Sector 18, Udyog Vihar,Gurgaon -122001, India.
Mr. Palwinder 9560008853 Desk
Phone: +91 124 4642278/124 6462777
What if customer got Australian warranty slip inside the box in India?
- All Sennheiser products has an international warranty. Which includes Australian Warranty too. Warranty terms and condition may vary depends on the policies amended in respective countries.
Can customer claim warranty if the product is bought abroad?
- Yes, customer can avail warranty in India but need to submit purchase proof for the same along with the product.
- No product box will considered for warranty claim.
Can Sennheiser repair or service the out of warranty product?
There are some model which are repairable and some are non-repairable. Please refer non-repairable list for the same.
If the product is repairable, then what is the charges?
Repairing charges will be confirmed by our service centre only after checking the defective unit.
Where customer can get spare parts/accessories?
Customer can contact to nearest service centre for accessories/spare parts.